Monday, March 4, 2013

A Few Quick Projects.

Here are a few things I've been doing around this place recently.

 
 

I made a couple quick pillows using this tutorial. I found a couple of sweaters at Goodwill for two dollars each and cut them out to fit the pillow inserts I had on hand. They are perfect for winter and cost about 5 bucks each.


I did a little back deck makeover. I needed a side table so.....I made one! Details to follow.



Next up......we went from this:


To this:


Having trouble spotting the difference? Look up.  We replaced the hideous ceiling fan with pot lights.  I'd love to say that I worked up the courage to cut holes in the ceiling myself, but this is one projects we didn't DIY. 
The difference is amazing. The room has soooo much light and when I sit on the couch I don't feel like I'm about to be crushed to death by the ceiling fan. Worth. Every. Penny.

That's a wrap-up of a few small things I've done around here.  More to come.....

Lindsay.




Follow Me on Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE Comments! They really make my day....Go ahead and leave one.