Wednesday, February 8, 2012

The Master Bedroom Continued....

So I've been absent from here but I've been busy. I swear I haven't been wrapped up in the Real Housewives this whole time (but there are three different seasons currently airing so I'm not sure how I have time to shower, lol.)  I've decided to tackle my office and of course it wasn't just slapping a coat of paint on the walls.  Stay tuned for that...............it'll be finished soon, I have the paint in my hair to prove it!!!!!

It's funny how my bedroom sat stagnant for nearly three years and just changing the paint color made me want to GET. ON. IT.  A trip to Ikea and a rethought furniture layout and I have this.....




The only thing that came from Ikea were the curtains but once I got those up (on rods I bought a million years ago), I rethought a few things.  I moved the dresser from the foot of the bed and brought in a ladder shelf that was in the office.  I love it, but I need some chairs or a bench at the foot of the bed.  Coming soon????

Lindsay.

Follow Me on Pinterest

1 comment:

I LOVE Comments! They really make my day....Go ahead and leave one.