Monday, May 14, 2012

Happy Monday?

I peacefully slumbering along when I awoke to the craziest thing I have seen in a long time.

My cats were attacking the curtains furiously and I couldn't figure out why.  They were both literally swatting, clawing and biting at the curtains.  I tried to shoo them away to no avail.  It didn't take me long to figure out what the problem was.


Don't see it?  How about a little closer...


And a little closer.....


Sorry for the terrible pictures but did I mention I had just woken up?

Mice don't really bother me that much but since I am used to seeing them underfoot not overhead this one threw me for a loop.  I guess the resourceful little guy climbed the curtains to avoid certain death at the hands paws of my cats.

You'll be happy to know I scooped him off of the curtain rod and returned him to the wild.

Lindsay.

Follow Me on Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE Comments! They really make my day....Go ahead and leave one.