Thursday, January 26, 2012

Aaargh.

This is what the weather looked like one week ago today.  The day I was supposed to drive for five hours and then fly to see my girlfriend, meet her new baby, and spend quality time with two other girlfriends who were also making the trip.


Here's what the weather looked like today.  The day I couldn't think of a valid reason to even leave the house.  I had nowhere to go, nothing to do.


See the snow in the foreground? Kind of hard to spot with all of the green, green grass stealing the show.  I'll say it again.  Aaaaargh.

Sorry Kath.  I'll make it there eventually.  When Olivia is 9.

Follow Me on Pinterest

1 comment:

  1. ugh! you've got to be kidding. what's with all the hideous sunshine?!
    we really missed you in the winterland of PG. next time, dammit. next time.

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE Comments! They really make my day....Go ahead and leave one.