Friday, March 30, 2012

Thrifty Find Friday.

I've been lacking.  I haven't been sharing the amazing finds that have been coming home with me.  And that's about to change. In fact all next week I'll be showing you the great (inexpensive!) things that caught my eye and prompted me to pry open my wallet.

Today's find is a bit of a departure from the home decor world.  I've been dreaming about warmer weather, shorts, and drinks on the patio.  And what better way to inject a little spring into my world than shoes.  Cute little canvas flats that I found at Ross.  For only 11.99.



They have an all-over polka dot chevron print and a sisal rope-like band that runs all the way around the bottom.  Plus it's kind of hard to see but they have clear sequins that kind of sparkle when I walk.  I am in love with them!  And they're super comfortable.

Well that's all for today. I promise I'll be back next week with a bunch of yard sale/Goodwill finds that are more related to my home.

Have a great weekend!

Lindsay.

Follow Me on Pinterest

4 comments:

  1. They're super cute... you know I'm a size 9-10, right? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will find these shoes for you.....if....you help me with my blog. I'd like to put your computer knowledge to work....deal?

      And why don't you follow me????

      Lol.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. I know, right! Probably one of my favorite finds......so cute!

      Delete

I LOVE Comments! They really make my day....Go ahead and leave one.